Invitation To Investors: Come And Invest In A Bright Business Opportunity

Invest with us and earn N250,000 every month as profit for 20 months. At the end of the twenty months, you still take your invested capital back. Click here for details or continue reading to attend the round table meeting this week.
 
From Darlinton Omeh
CEO Palness Media.

Dear Readers,

Are you looking for a profitable and secure business to invest your money into and make reasonable profit?

Would you like to invest in a media/tech start up company that guarantees your investment and profit to double your investment within 12 months?

Have you wanted to invest with Palness but unable to meet up with the N5million minimum investment?

Do you have some extra cash sitting somewhere in the bank doing nothing and you want to double it on a secure profitable investment?

If you have answered yes to most of these four questions above - You are hereby invited to the investment round table discussion with me this Saturday in Lagos.

Come and hear me out this Saturday. I want to directly pitch to some selected investors and because charity begins at home, I'm inviting you my able readers first.

I am looking for 2-5 able persons who have minimum of one million naira to invest and be earning profit on the investment for 20 months. At the end of the 20 months, you still take your one million capital back.

If you want to be part of this, grab your phone now and call 08031958663.

Meeting Date: Saturday, 18th of July, 2015.

Meeting Vanue: My Office

Maximum Number of Participants Required: 5 Investors

Call: 08031958663 for more details

Share on Google Plus Share on Linked in

Attend The EPIC BLOGGING Seminar (Jan 29th - 30th, 2016)

Do you want to learn how to blog professinally like me and earn real money, I mean millions of naira every month? Then start making arrangement to attend my 2days EPIC BLOGGING Seminar taking place in Lagos on January 29th and 30th 2016. You've never seen anything like this before and believe me, you'll miss the whole world if you miss it >>> CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. That is really fascinating, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to seeking more of your wonderful post.
    Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    my web site bestwinecooler.drupalgardens.com ()

    ReplyDelete

Please, no email address or phone number in your comment. Tick "Notify me" to follow the conversation and get notified whenever there is new comment!